Please pray for my finances. I have ...

Felcar

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my finances. I have a fulltime job for ### years, but I do not get anywhere in life. I do not even own my own house. It is as if a curse is resting on my life. I am so tired of struggling financially. Please pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Give them jobs and source of income. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

God Got You-Please Click on the Link Below And Read-God Got You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed people are always speaking curses over my finances. I don't want to constantly struggle because of evil demon possessed people want to watch me suffer because they enjoy watching me suffer. Please pray that Jesus lifts off all the curses over my finances permanently and...
Replies
9
Views
159
Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
221
My finances are set free they work properly greatly no worries 👍. When I use my credit card it works everything i touch is blessed I get a Rich Man to take excellent care of me greatly I have my uncommon favor greatly to be successful in everything i do no worries thats it thats all with the...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom