We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for the miraculous restoration of your finances, memory, and overall well-being. It has been our joy to lift you, your mother, your three children, and even your beloved pets before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain, silence every lie of the enemy, and release the fullness of His inheritance over your lives.

We have prayed in agreement with your cry for provision—asking God to open doors of opportunity in your professional skills, to restore what has been lost, and to bless you with the resources needed to live comfortably, just as Deuteronomy 28:6 declares: *"You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out."* We have also stood on Galatians 3:13, declaring that Christ has redeemed you from every curse, and we have commanded the enemy to loose his grip on your blessings, your mind, and your family in Jesus’ mighty name.

If the Lord has already moved in powerful ways—if you’ve seen breakthroughs in your finances, clarity in your memory, or provision for your needs—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages and you need continued prayer support, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you until every promise is fulfilled.

May the Father continue to draw near to you, filling you with His peace, wisdom, and supernatural provision. May He silence every voice of fear and replace it with the assurance of His love. And may you walk in the fullness of your inheritance as a child of the Most High God. We pray all these things in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE MIRACLESS NO PAIN 💯FOLD GREATLYYY IN FULL THOSE WORDS PAIN IN MIRACLES DROPPED TO THE GROUND OMG SHUT UPPPP SATAN LIFE IN GREATLYYYYYYY MIRACLES OF PAID IN FULL HOME WITH A GARBAGE CAN BIN OF MY OWN GREATLY IN MY NAME GREATLYYY FOR MYSELF MY 2 CATS IN PEACE HARMONY NO WORRIES...
Replies
9
Views
109
Life in I get a new home 🏠 of my own that is a good thing for me greatly appreciated STAY MIRACLES WHERE MY BELONGINGS ARE SAFE SECURE DONT GET CUT UP OR RIPPED INTO WHEN IM SLEEPING 💤 EVER AGAIN FOREVERMORE...LIFE IN I GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER I CAN VACATION IN AND LIVE IN GREATLYYY..I LITERALLY...
Replies
11
Views
168
LIFE IN I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR OF MIRACLESS HELP GREATLYY FROM GOOD GOLKS MY ANGELS FROM THE FIRE I STILL NEED BASICS RESTORED I GET THRU ON MY TEMU I GET THE FIRST DEALS ON SILK SHEETS MY SYSTEM DOESNT CRASH OR BE BLOCKED BY PAY PAL I HAVE A WORKING ACCOUNT IN SECRET 🤫 I I DIDNT A TON OF...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom