Please pray for my exam on Monday. ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray for my exam on Monday. I’m really freaking out and out of my mind right now. Please pray I get more organized in the way I study and answer the test questions. Please pray for the impossible. I really don’t know how to study. Please pray for a direction and my goals to be met. I’m really stressed out and I don’t know who to rely on. Please help me on how to study this weekend as I work also. I’m asking for a miracle and the right mindset. Show me how to study and concentrate and focus.
 
I prayed for you, study well, God is with you always for your guidance and wish you all the best in this exam in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
326
Please pray for me to be calm, to push away intrusive thoughts and I get ready for my exam tomorrow. I am afraid, worried and anxious. I have this empty hole in my heart that I am alone and I do not feel ok. I have had not the same amount of study time as my peers and I am worried I am going to...
Replies
6
Views
497
hi everyone... i'm really nervous for my calculus and vectors exam. please pray that I may receive God's knowledge, guidance, and perseverance during this time. please also pray that during this time I will not get stressed out really easily, and I can do as best as possible. Please pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom