Please pray for my daughter ###...I am ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my daughter ###...I am so concerned for her...she struggles with anxiety and depression and her job is very stressful and she is going thru a breakup with her boyfriend of many years. Please pray that God will grant her emotional healing so that she can find her way...she is ### yrs old and has been thru a lot of trauma...Thank You!
Mental Health is very hard I work for a group of Psychologist and see this daily. I will pray for your daughter.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter needs help as she is alone in the U.S going thru emotional breakdown and seeking support. Send some angel to comfort her please Give her the wisdom to make decision and not to lose faith in God - Thank You her name is ###
Replies
14
Views
284
Life in I want my JACKET BACK MY LIGHT BACK NOW that my ### and I have pictures in I have socks missing clothes missing bathing suits missing NEW STUFF RETURNED ITEMS AS WELL THIS IS MEAN SATAN F U SATAN STOP STEALING KILLING DESTROYING MY LIFESTYLE PERIOD PERMANENTLY..LIFE IN I GET A HUSBAND...
Replies
7
Views
128
Prayer for ### ❤️ Heavenly Father, I lift up my daughter ### to You today. Please place Your healing hands over her and give her relief from the migraines that have been causing her so much pain. Calm her body, ease the pressure in her head, and give her peaceful, restorative sleep. Lord, You...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom