Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for my daughter Christina. That Columbia University School of Nursing lets her continue the nursing program. She is on probation. They will soon make a decision if she will continue. Please help me pray, Lord blesses my daughter with the opportunity to continue the nursing program. May the Lord bless Christina with the focus, and knowledge to excel in school. I pray for Christina to be the best nurse as she graduates from Columbia University School of nursing. In the name of Jesus I pray. In Jesus name I pray.
Lord I pray for Christina. I ask for Divine help as she continues this program. Lord, give her focus and stability and I bind up any distracting spirits, in the Name of Jesus. Line up her life and her mind with the Word of God! Help her Father to excel in the nursing program so she may graduate and get a rewarding, successful job. For You know the plans You have for her, declares the Lord, plans to prosper her and give her a future! Thank You Lord God Almighty for Your Word! We stand on Your Promises! Hallelujah!

Lord I pray for Christina. I ask for Divine help as she continues this program. Lord, give her focus and stability and I bind up any distracting spirits, in the Name of Jesus. Line up her life and her mind with the Word of God! Help her Father to excel in the nursing program so she may graduate and get a rewarding, successful job. For You know the plans You have for her, declares the Lord, plans to prosper her and give her a future! Thank You Lord God Almighty for Your Word! We stand on Your Promises! Hallelujah!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord please continue to bless Christina at Columbia University school of nursing. May she pass all her classes and bless her to become a caring, loving and amazing nurse. Please Lord hear my prayer. Lord bless my health. May my kidney transplant become healthy. May all the toxin come out. May my...
Replies
Views
In you Lord I believe in and trust. I ask of you heavily father to bind all evil and poor descions Christina makes. Bless her Lord with good people. Rebuke all those to talk bad or gossip about her. Give her strength and guidance to succeed at Columbia University school of nursing. Help her...
Replies
Views
Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tomorrow. I have a big exam that I need to get a very good test score results so that I will get accepted in the Nursing Program of my choice school. Please pray that I will have the presence of mind, and great memory during the exam so that I can remember and answer the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom