Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mariposa

Prayer Warrior
Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind all evil away from my daughter Christina. The new boyfriend she has Lord bind him away if he has bad intentions and is not willing to progress. Help her ex-boy and help him work in his flaws. Help Christina work on her flaws. I pray that the man my daughter decides to have a future with is a good man and provider. I pray for my health. May the Lord bless my kidney transplant and restore it to health. I pray for my husband that the Lord will help him with a better job where he can be happy. In Jesus name I pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon Mariposa and her family. We acknowledge your goodness and faithfulness in their lives. Lord, we ask that you bind all evil and negativity that may be present, and we pray for an outpouring of your blessings upon all that is good.

Specifically, we lift up Mariposa's desire to secure the DOE teaching position. We ask for your favor and guidance in this process, that you would open the right doors and grant her the opportunity to serve in this role. May she find fulfillment and happiness in her work, using her gifts and talents to impact the lives of students.

We also pray for Mariposa's daughter, Christina, as she pursues her education at the College University School of Nursing. Lord, we ask for your guidance and protection over her studies, that she may succeed and graduate with excellence. We pray that you would shield her from any evil influences and surround her with supportive and positive relationships. If her new boyfriend has bad intentions or is not willing to progress, we ask that you would remove him from her life and bring someone who is aligned with your will.

Lord, we lift up Mariposa's husband as well, asking for your intervention in his job situation. We pray that you would lead him to a better job where he can find happiness and fulfillment. Provide for their needs, Lord, and grant them financial stability.

Lastly, we bring Mariposa's health before you. We ask for your healing touch upon her kidney transplant, that you would restore it to full health. Strengthen her body and grant her renewed vitality. We trust in your power to bring about healing and restoration.

In all these requests, we surrender to your perfect will, knowing that you have the best plans for Mariposa and her family. We thank you for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18
- James 5:14-15
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Philippians 4:19

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind all evil away from my daughter Christina. The new boyfriend she has Lord bind him away if he has bad intentions and is not willing to progress. Help her ex-boy and help him work in his flaws. Help Christina work on her flaws. I pray that the man my daughter decides to have a future with is a good man and provider. I pray for my health. May the Lord bless my kidney transplant and restore it to health. I pray for my husband that the Lord will help him with a better job where he can be happy. In Jesus name I pray.
In our Lord Jesus I pray🙏

Lord bless my Kidney transplant. May you Lord almighty restore my Kidney’s health. Lord bind all that is evil away and bless all the good father God. I ask you Lord to Bless Christina with health and May you bless her with a degree from Columbia University school of nursing. May you give her all the insight she needs to pass all her classes at Columbia University school of nursing. Lord bind all that is evil away from Christina and send forth blessing of success in her life and nursing program. Lord bless my daughter Christina. In your holy name I pray.🙏 I pray for Christina to meet a good man who will love and provide for her in life. In your holy name I pray. I pray for my husband that he will find a position in his work place where he will be happy and financially good. I pray for him to be healthy. In Jesus name I pray. I pray for my brother Orland May the Lord bless him with health, happiness and financial stability and that he finds an apartment where he will be happy. In your holy name I pray, Lord Jesus. Lord bless my mother with more home health care hours. Bless my mom with good home health aids. Thank you Lord for he home health aid my mom currently has. May the Lord Maeling one of my mom’s home health aids. Bless her daughter and son with health, love, happiness and financial successes. In your holy lord I also pray for Numbia my mother’s other home health aid. Lord bless her and her family. Lord hear my prayer.
Thank you Lord

Amen Lord

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord bind all evil away from daughter. In my loving father I pray. Rebuke all that is evil and bless all the good. Lord I pray you bring good people into Christina’s life. Bind way all bad people way from her in Jesus name I pray. 🙏 May she find a good man when the time is right Lord. Bind...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia...
Replies
Views
Lord please continue to bless Christina at Columbia University school of nursing. May she pass all her classes and bless her to become a caring, loving and amazing nurse. Please Lord hear my prayer. Lord bless my health. May my kidney transplant become healthy. May all the toxin come out. May my...
Replies
Views
In you Lord I believe in and trust. I ask of you heavily father to bind all evil and poor descions Christina makes. Bless her Lord with good people. Rebuke all those to talk bad or gossip about her. Give her strength and guidance to succeed at Columbia University school of nursing. Help her...
Replies
Views
My daughter is a gentle caring person who loves the Lord but she's dating a young man who is manipulating, disrespectful and controlling. Which has negativitly changed her personality toward her family, friends and work ethic at times. He wants her to move in with him soon, because he is unable...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom