Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord please continue to bless Christina at Columbia University school of nursing. May she pass all her classes and bless her to become a caring, loving and amazing nurse. Please Lord hear my prayer. Lord bless my health. May my kidney transplant become healthy. May all the toxin come out. May my...
Replies
Views
In you Lord I believe in and trust. I ask of you heavily father to bind all evil and poor descions Christina makes. Bless her Lord with good people. Rebuke all those to talk bad or gossip about her. Give her strength and guidance to succeed at Columbia University school of nursing. Help her...
Replies
Views
Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind...
Replies
Views
Lord father I Bianca come before you asking for your help I lift my daughter Fallon up to you in prayer for protection and harm I pray Simone would stop spreading lies and false accusations towards Fallon let Simone lies turn back toward her I pray when Fallon goes to work Simone would leave her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom