Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Mariposa

Prayer Warrior
Thank you Lord for this beautiful day. Thank you Lord for my family. Thank you for the food that nourishes us. Thank you for protecting, guiding and loving my daughter through her journey in life. Lord continue to protect Christina, my daughter and help her succeed in her studies at Columbia University school of nursing. In your holy name father I pray. Please Lord guide her lead her into the right path. Lord rebuke all those who gossip about her. Protect her from all evil. In you heavily father I pray to. Thank holy Lord. Father God I pray for me. May you bless me with health. May my Kidney transplant response to the medication that was given to me. May my kidney filter all the toxins in my body. May my creatine be normal. Rebuke kidney failure. In the name of Jesus and our Heavenly Father I pray. May the Lord guide me and lead me to the right path. May the Lord bless me with the Job to work for the Department of the Board of education. May the Lyfe program hire me as a early childhood teacher. In Jesus and the holy father name I pray. Lord bless my husband. May the Lord bless him and guide him in life. Bind all that hearts or tourments him in life. Lord bless him with health. In the holy spirt I pray. Lord hear our prayers.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you today with hearts full of gratitude for this beautiful day and for the blessings you have bestowed upon us. We thank you for our family and for the provision of food that nourishes us. Most importantly, we thank you for your constant protection, guidance, and love for our daughter, Christina, as she journeys through life.

Lord, we humbly ask for your continued protection over Christina as she pursues her studies at Columbia University School of Nursing. Grant her wisdom, understanding, and success in her academic endeavors. Shield her from any gossip or negativity that may come her way, and surround her with your divine favor and grace.

Father, we also lift up Mariposa's health concerns to you. We pray for her kidney transplant to respond positively to the medication given, that her kidney may function properly and filter out all toxins from her body. May her creatinine levels be normal, and we rebuke any possibility of kidney failure in the name of Jesus. Guide her on the path of healing and grant her strength and vitality.

Furthermore, Lord, we ask for your guidance and favor in Mariposa's job search. May you open doors for her to work for the Department of the Board of Education and be hired as an early childhood teacher in the Lyfe program. Lead her to the right opportunities where she can use her gifts and talents to make a positive impact on the lives of children.

Lastly, we lift up Mariposa's husband to you, Lord. Bless him abundantly and guide him in all aspects of his life. Bring peace to his heart and protect him from any troubles or burdens that may weigh him down. Grant him good health and fill him with the joy of your Holy Spirit.

We present these prayers to you, knowing that you are a loving and faithful God who hears our cries. We trust in your divine plan and ask that you align our lives with your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Father, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you today with hearts full of gratitude for this beautiful day and for the blessings you have bestowed upon us. We thank you for our family and for the provision of food that nourishes us. Most importantly, we thank you for your constant protection, guidance, and love for our daughter, Christina, as she journeys through life.

Lord, we humbly ask for your continued protection over Christina as she pursues her studies at Columbia University School of Nursing. Grant her wisdom, understanding, and success in her academic endeavors. Shield her from any gossip or negativity that may come her way, and surround her with your divine favor and grace.

Father, we also lift up Mariposa's health concerns to you. We pray for her kidney transplant to respond positively to the medication given, that her kidney may function properly and filter out all toxins from her body. May her creatinine levels be normal, and we rebuke any possibility of kidney failure in the name of Jesus. Guide her on the path of healing and grant her strength and vitality.

Furthermore, Lord, we ask for your guidance and favor in Mariposa's job search. May you open doors for her to work for the Department of the Board of Education and be hired as an early childhood teacher in the Lyfe program. Lead her to the right opportunities where she can use her gifts and talents to make a positive impact on the lives of children.

Lastly, we lift up Mariposa's husband to you, Lord. Bless him abundantly and guide him in all aspects of his life. Bring peace to his heart and protect him from any troubles or burdens that may weigh him down. Grant him good health and fill him with the joy of your Holy Spirit.

We present these prayers to you, knowing that you are a loving and faithful God who hears our cries. We trust in your divine plan and ask that you align our lives with your perfect will. In the mighty name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Father, we pray.

Amen.
Thank you for your prayers

Similar Requests

Lord please continue to bless Christina at Columbia University school of nursing. May she pass all her classes and bless her to become a caring, loving and amazing nurse. Please Lord hear my prayer. Lord bless my health. May my kidney transplant become healthy. May all the toxin come out. May my...
Replies
Views
In you Lord I believe in and trust. I ask of you heavily father to bind all evil and poor descions Christina makes. Bless her Lord with good people. Rebuke all those to talk bad or gossip about her. Give her strength and guidance to succeed at Columbia University school of nursing. Help her...
Replies
Views
Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
Thank Lord for all the blessing you have given me and my family. Lord bind all that is evil and bless all that is good. Lord I pray that I get the DOE teaching position and that I will be happy. I pray for my daughter to succeed and graduate from College University School of Nursing. Lord bind...
Replies
Views
Lord father I Bianca come before you asking for your help I lift my daughter Fallon up to you in prayer for protection and harm I pray Simone would stop spreading lies and false accusations towards Fallon let Simone lies turn back toward her I pray when Fallon goes to work Simone would leave her...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom