Please pray for my dad ### ###...

Skolekouo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my dad ### ### who is in ICU...condition is critical..may he comes in his consciousness soon...I pray to the lord...
 
Please pray for my dad ### who is in ICU...condition is critical...may he comes in his consciousness soon...I pray to the lord...
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Tomorrow my dad ### will get admitted for his low iron, the doctor will give him an iron drip and maybe a blood transfusion, his iron is really low... Our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST has come so far for us and I know that HE will cover my dad during his hospital stay, please can you pray...
Replies
8
Views
170
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
142
Hi all Tomorrow is my dad ###'s appointment with the oncologist, the last time he went his kidney count dropped and he is still suffering with his legs, because of the blockage there is very little blood flow to the legs so he finds it very hard to walk... Please pray that the cancer didn't...
Replies
14
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom