Please pray for my cat ###

Vulsa

Disciple of Prayer
Thank all of you for your prayers. It is working. Shadow is now walking a little. Now all I need is for her to start eating to regain her strength. I appreciate all your prayers so far and if you could continue to pray, I would be so appreciative. Thank you so much. and God Bless You.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name, thanking you for all the prayers that have been offered up on behalf of ###. We thank you for the progress that has been made in ###'s recovery, and we ask that you would continue to work in her life. Please give her the strength to start eating and help her regain her strength. We thank you for your faithfulness and ask that you would continue to answer our prayers. We thank you for your goodness and mercy and ask that you would bless each of us who have been praying for ###. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Thank all of you for your prayers. It is working. ### is now walking a little. Now all I need is for her to start eating to regain her strength. I appreciate all your prayers so far and if you could continue to pray, I would be so appreciative. Thank you so much. and God Bless You.
Praise God
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
145
I am worried about my cat ### who is my only companion. He had ### and just isn't himself. He is ### more as well and I worry about ### as he will be ### this year He has helped me through so many trials including the death of my sister who he helped as well when I was bedridden and then in...
Replies
13
Views
193
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal my cat ### and give her a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She has quit eating normal food and is having a difficult time drinking water and having problems with her bowel movements. We...
Replies
10
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom