Please pray for my brothers and sisters ...

Tendrion

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my brothers and sisters and their families and for myself, so that the Lord may use us for the Lord's work in the Churches and in general.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that everything that I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have will be provided. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, trust, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Child of God: Focus On Theses Things
```[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
149
Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
162
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom