Please pray for my anxiety insomnia addiction ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, About two weeks ago I had a very bad panic attack which lead me to staying up 24 hours. The very next day I decided it was time to quit any and all THC consumption. I decided to do a taper method where I slowly ween myself off of the stuff but this has lead to prolonged...
Replies
14
Views
448
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
256
Please pray for me that I may be healed from anxiety and the side effects and symptoms of my schizoprenia such as muscle spasms, heartburn, and atakisia, and also the side effects of the medications I take will go away and my brain will go back to normal like no more feeling high and mental...
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom