please pray for my ### and my ### to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for blessings for a family to be provided with a house and for God to fulfill their needs. Also, a request for God to touch a father-in-law's heart with love towards the husband and children, bringing them closer. Additionally, a request for the husband to be blessed with a job he is seeking. Thank you, God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
154
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
abndfmaiyl and slavaiton.i worship image sonline ( eventhguh i###.i od not know how ot repent of this. i ask God toforgive me for provid emyneedds andhelp emwitthis cancer dehdration pelasetake away the tcancer please take away thishell form my body. pelase im severely dehydrate.di odtn wanto...
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom