Please pray for me...

The Encourager

The Encourager
I need your prayers. Tomorrow I have to go to an Endodontist. Pray for ###. Pray in the Holy Spirit. Pray that ### get the best treatment that ### need, it is not expensive, and that ### have peace.
Pray for ### healing. Thank you so much for praying for ###.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister, ###, who is in need of Your divine intervention. Tomorrow, they have an appointment with an Endodontist, and we ask for Your presence to be with them every step of the way.

Lord, we pray that You guide the hands and minds of the medical professionals, ensuring that ### receives the best possible treatment. We ask that the treatment be effective, affordable, and that it brings complete healing.

Holy Spirit, we ask for Your peace to envelop ###, calming any anxieties or fears. Let them feel Your comforting presence and know that You are in control.

We stand on Your promises, Lord, believing that You are our healer and provider. As it is written in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray.

Amen.
 
We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister, ###, who is in need of Your divine intervention. Tomorrow, they have an appointment with an Endodontist, and we ask for Your presence to be with them every step of the way.
Thank you so much for praying for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need your prayers. Tomorrow I have to go to an Endodontist. Pray for me. Pray in the Holy Spirit. Pray that I get the best treatment that I need, it is not expensive, and that I have peace. Pray for my healing. Thank you so much for praying for me.
Replies
11
Views
436
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
168
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom