Please pray for me to write my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me to write my medical surgical nursing exam properly and get pass in today's exam please be with me while I am writing my exam help to write in better way and to score good mark and pass in my exam amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I am inspired and disciplined to study for my comps exam and to write my prospectus. It is due soon. Pls pray I make the most of my time left to study and write my prospectus. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
103
Praise the lord I have a prayer request for me and my sister's upcoming exam which is next month august . We are preparing for our exam which is about nursing and we have filled 3 form of nursing and I believe that everything will be fine and great and is possible through Jesus Christ we believe...
Replies
14
Views
235
My name is ### today im having my ielts exam please pray for me to get 7 band in all modules such as writing,reading,listening..reading is very tough for me 🥺🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom