Please pray for me to stay with ###

Psalm 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Psalm 9:9 The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 116:1-2 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will protect my place of shelter allow me to stay in the trailer protect me from getting kicked out im asking for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around me and my trailer touch the landlord heart for favor on the rent continue to show me favor...
Replies
9
Views
162
LIFE IN I FIND MY 2 CATS HOMES THATS A GOOD THING GREATLY AS NOTHING MADE IT THRU IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK IM NOT CRYING I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM SAFE THEN RAN OVER BY A CAR AS THE EVIL HAS BEEN UNBEARABLE LATELY SATAN KERPS SENDING.I SPEAK DEATH TO THE ASSINGMENTS OF MY 2 CATS BEING...
Replies
11
Views
168
Please make sure I am able to complete my ### course. I would really love to be able to stay the rest of the week and leave on Saturday, as originally planned. Please grace me with luck and happiness and I’ll be your follower forever.
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom