Please pray for me to pass my ...

Camasfiriant

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for passing an English proficiency test for migration purposes and healing from kidney failure, along with clearance of side effects.
 
[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen![/COLOR]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Help and encourage all of us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us all to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray the Family Prayer
[/SIZE]
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
208
I am sitting for a really important exam today. If you have the time, please take a moment to pray that I pass it. I am grateful to anyone who prayed. God bless you all!
Replies
9
Views
217
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom