Please pray for me to hear from ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me to hear from ###. I am desperate to hear from them. Please pray for me to not cut myself. Please pray for God to see me. Please pray for this hurt to end. I am so ready to give up. My life has been too painful. My faith is at the last end of its rope. It is too dark. I can’t see light, hope, or the Lord. It’s just dark & hurts too much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying for you
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has You In Training
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN IT DOESNT HURT TO HEAR FROM ME ITS A BLESSING GREATLY EVERYTHING I TOUCH IS BLESSED ITS IN THE WORD GREATLY REDEEMED FROM BS..LIFE IN SECRET MY LEFT TOE NSIL HEALS MY MOM HEALS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HEAL OUR FAMILY HEALS OUR PETS ARE HEALED IN SECRET.LIFE IN GREATLYYY I GET HOME TO OWN OF...
Replies
10
Views
181
Lord I pray I hear from ### so we can talk about what went wrong in our lives. Praying she apologize to me for how she acted and treated me. Lord if it’s in your heart please let me hear from ### today
Replies
8
Views
170
Please say a prayer that God lets me hear from my daughter today. I'm very worried. I don't know if she is busy, someone is sick or if she is upset with me. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom