Please pray for me to have online ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before I got hired at a job (which I have now quit due to concerns arising) I used to earn money online on certain websites. It would just be a few couple dollars. I'm currently applying for jobs and even trying to start a business but nothing seems to be working yet to earn any income so I...
Replies
8
Views
184
Please keep me and my family lifted in prayers. We ask God in the name of Jesus to fight this battle for me with the college that denied to reinstate me to repeat the last class. I have an attorney helping to fight this matter. The teen kids are needing to be covered by the blood of Jesus, so...
Replies
11
Views
198
Please pray that God protects me from being bullied online.
Replies
9
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,204
Messages
16,797,124
Members
649,760
Latest member
Aereemorollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom