please Pray for me to find a ...

Mithlarre

Disciple of Prayer
please Pray for me to find a job that will help me to put food in the table for my family and to provide school things for my children I need God's mercy and his blessings upon my life my faith is with him and through this pandemic things are so difficult for a person to feed ur children it's so much hard without God nothing it's possible so I need prayers to help his children and the whole world course all of us we need his miracle mercy in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
223
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
178
I know there are people here whose problems are much more important than mine, but I’m desperate to find someone who loves me back. I went through a lot after falling for a girl who didn’t feel the same, and it’s been affecting my mental state. Please pray that the Lord sends me someone with a...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom