Please pray for me to be forgiven

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive give me for the choices I made to cover expenses. God you know how I got here. I'm focusing on what you can do. You are a Big God. I'm praying for all the debt to be forgiven.
Replies
7
Views
131
Thank you Father, Thank you Holy Spirit, Mostly Thank you Lord Jesus. Please pray for a ###'s salvation, Economically, spiritually, and all of the above. Light of Mercy, Grace and truth restore us. ### Amen
Replies
10
Views
109
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom