Please pray for me that my home ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The title sums it up, I used to be in the occult and I accidently opened up a portal that demons came through, including Lucifer himself. I was tormented for 6 months and able to see them and what they were doing to me, I can't see them anymore but they still speak to me and I can feel a...
Replies
9
Views
75
Please god remove this woman for my home of peace the place I'm supposed to feel safe is we're i don't please help me remove this person or woman from my home my relationship my life and also my spouse life please protect my home from all evil spirits and wrongful plots
Replies
14
Views
80
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom