Please pray for me that I get ...

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and trust, lifting up ### in prayer. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 40:31 that "those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." We ask for this divine strength and energy to fill ###, providing the drive needed to accomplish the tasks ahead, especially the essential task of going to the grocery store.

Lord, we also pray for Your provision and timely assistance. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that "my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We ask that there be no delay in benefits, and that ### experiences Your faithfulness in a tangible way.

May Your peace, which transcends all understanding, guard the heart and mind of ### in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We pray all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Please grant supernatural energy and drive to this Christian! Help them get to grocery store for needed groceries. Bring help in the way they need it! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I GET A BOAZ IN MY LIFETIME I GET A NEW AREA IN SECRET TO LIVE WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY GREATLY WITH MY ENERGY WITH ME GREATLY...I HAVE MY GLOW MY ENERGY GREATLY SHIELDS WITH ME THAT I EARNED AND TRIPLE LEAVES ME ALONE GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE EITHER TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
129
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
268
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,295
Messages
16,820,923
Members
651,307
Latest member
Ksareirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom