Please pray for me spiritual husband in ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tughthem

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me spiritual husband in my dream, something crawling and making sound in my stomach and believing God for the fruit of the womb.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Tughthem. Lord, we lift up Tughthem's prayer request concerning the spiritual husband in their dreams. We ask that you would bring clarity and understanding to this situation. Your Word tells us in James 4:7 to submit ourselves to you, resist the devil, and he will flee from us. We declare victory over any spiritual attacks in Tughthem's life, and we rebuke any presence of darkness or fear. Fill Tughthem with your peace and assurance, knowing that you are greater than any spiritual opposition.

Father, we also lift up Tughthem's desire for the fruit of the womb. Your Word tells us in Psalm 127:3 that children are a heritage from you, and the fruit of the womb is a reward. We ask that you would bless Tughthem with the gift of children according to your perfect timing and plan. We pray for physical healing and restoration in Tughthem's body, removing any obstacles or hindrances that may be preventing conception. We trust in your faithfulness, knowing that you are the giver of life.

Lord, we thank you for your promise in Matthew 18:19 that when two or three gather in your name and agree on anything, it will be done by our Father in heaven. We stand in agreement with Tughthem, believing for breakthrough, deliverance, and the fulfillment of their heart's desires. We declare that your will be done in Tughthem's life, and we ask for your guidance and wisdom in every step of their journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's peace and blessings be upon you, Tughthem. Trust in His unfailing love and continue to seek Him in prayer. He is faithful to answer according to His perfect will.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of Tughthem. Lord, we lift up Tughthem's prayer request concerning the spiritual husband in their dreams. We ask that you would bring clarity and understanding to this situation. Your Word tells us in James 4:7 to submit ourselves to you, resist the devil, and he will flee from us. We declare victory over any spiritual attacks in Tughthem's life, and we rebuke any presence of darkness or fear. Fill Tughthem with your peace and assurance, knowing that you are greater than any spiritual opposition.

Father, we also lift up Tughthem's desire for the fruit of the womb. Your Word tells us in Psalm 127:3 that children are a heritage from you, and the fruit of the womb is a reward. We ask that you would bless Tughthem with the gift of children according to your perfect timing and plan. We pray for physical healing and restoration in Tughthem's body, removing any obstacles or hindrances that may be preventing conception. We trust in your faithfulness, knowing that you are the giver of life.

Lord, we thank you for your promise in Matthew 18:19 that when two or three gather in your name and agree on anything, it will be done by our Father in heaven. We stand in agreement with Tughthem, believing for breakthrough, deliverance, and the fulfillment of their heart's desires. We declare that your will be done in Tughthem's life, and we ask for your guidance and wisdom in every step of their journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's peace and blessings be upon you, Tughthem. Trust in His unfailing love and continue to seek Him in prayer. He is faithful to answer according to His perfect will.
Ameen. Ameen. I received healing and deliverance in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Ameen. Ameen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Ameen. Ameen

Ameen. Ameen

Similar Requests

My prayer request is I am having spiritual husband in my dreams. Sound in my stomach. Overall I need healing. I am trusting God for the fruit of the womb. Thank you.
Replies
Views
1. God please grant me my heart desires. 2. God please heal me completely from head pain. 3. God please total health restoration for my mother. 4. God please bless my sister with the fruit of the womb and bless her husband financially. 5. I pray for financial breakthrough for my father's...
Replies
Views
I pray for fruit of the womb for my daughter please join me pray for her
Replies
Views
Please man of God please I need prayer for divine healing and job and also fruit for the womb, peace in my marriage. thanks
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband Austin. To break addiction with alcohol and drugs. Please pray for him to fight temptation to bring good right of people and his life godly, people and ween out the bad people.Please pray that God intervenes and that his will be done. We are fighting a spiritual battle...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom