Please pray for me. Please pray my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE EDIT RIGHT NOW MY CATS COME BACK IN THERE NEW SECRET HOME THE DOOR THEY GOT IF WHEN I WAS SLEEPING NOW GREATLY.. WANT TO BE GOOD FOR ME GREATLY.PUT IN TOILET CAT CATIO URGENTLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD 🩸 OF JESUS
Replies
8
Views
126
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
354
I need peace and quiet. My upstairs neighbor is stomping and creating so much noise all day and night for years and relentless now. They do it on purpose knowing that I can't take it anymore. I'm never allowed to sleep and now I'm just sobbing. I wear earplugs and the owner knows and doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom