Des Denisse

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. Please pray I will get current on my self inc credit builder account. My Lord please have mercy of me. Please forgive me for grumbling. Please don't punish me. Have mercy of me and help me. I really want to be in good standing with my self credit builder account. Please forgive me my sins. Please help me, I humbly pray. Don't give pleasure to my enemies by letting me see my hurt. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ to ask for Your mercy and grace on behalf of ###. Please forgive her for grumbling and help her to get current on her self-inc ### account. We ask that You would have mercy on her and help her to be in good standing with her account. We pray that You would not give pleasure to her enemies by letting her see her hurt. We ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand & fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes, ankle, toes, hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
14
Views
320
Father God please heal my body all over, You are my Great Physician, Your my Healer Lord please heal whatever it is that’s attacking my body from head to toe in Jesus name I pray Amen Lord I need you now tomorrow and forever Amen In Jesus name!!
Replies
12
Views
135
My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom