Please pray for me, me, I have been ...

Shalhil

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I have been offered a job in the UK but I need to pass a certain exam for me to take up this job. I have written this exam 6 times but I keep failing by a .5. I have now run out of money. I stopped work because of the same job offer, I am desperately broke. I applied for another job that can help me go ahead and redo the exam. Today they will be sending letters for interviews and only those that will be shortlisted. Pray for me that I receive the invitation for the interview. Please I really need this. I need God to intervene today in Jesus' name...
 
Please pray for me, I have been offered a job in ### but I need to pass a certain exam for me to take up this job. I have written this exam 6 times but I keep failing by a .5. I have now run out of money, I stopped work because of the same job offer, I am deadly broke. I applied for another job that can help me go ahead and redo the exam; today they will be sending letters for interviews and only those that will be shortlisted. Pray for me that I receive the invitation for the interview. Please I really need this. I need God to intervene today in Jesus name...

In Jesus name may he go before you and make a path for you. Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Got You! - Please Click on the Link Below And Read - God Got You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank Jesus that I have been shortlisted for an interview now the company is arranging the interview. Pray that I will get the job and will be successful in the interview, ask Jesus to remove all hindrance blocking the interview from Satan. And see it come to pass that I get the job.
Replies
7
Views
138
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom