Please pray for me. ### ### lozada ...

Strong11

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. ### ### healing Emotionally. Marriage restoration ### ### ### ### restore the love, trust, understanding, and heal all the wounds from fighting.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
I
Please pray for me. ### ### healing Emotionally. Marriage restoration ### ### ### restore the love,trust,understanding,and heal all the wounds from fighting.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please pray for me. ### ### healing Emotionally. Marriage restoration ### ### ### ### restore the love,trust,understanding,and heal all the wounds from fighting.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
190
Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
146
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom