Please pray for me. I've been under ...

Please pray for me. I've been under serious spiritual attacks. I've been having very bad dreams of demotion and backwardness. My finances are also under serious attacks. Please pray for me.
Pray for this Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I've been under serious spiritual attacks. I've been having very bad dreams of demotion and backwardness. My finances are also under serious attacks. Please pray for me.
Good day. I've been going through the same. My son and I have a spiritual spouse. It's so embarrassing I promise you. I need serious help. I'm sorry for your situation. I hope you get peace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to pray for me. Recently, I have been having very disturbing dreams. In the first dream, I saw a pastor casting a demon out of me, and I was being lifted into the air. The dream felt so real that I suddenly woke up in fear. In another dream...
Replies
11
Views
161
Pray for deliverance for me Please and continue to pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for healing for me, for my stomach GI track I had hernia surgery last year in ###, I might have to file possible malpractice...
Replies
10
Views
462
Pray for ###. ###’ve been under a lot of stress this week. Prayers needed 🙏🏻
Replies
5
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom