Please pray for me in a situation ...

Garkurk

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me in a situation I am in with my ex-girlfriend. Pray that if it is God's will, that He will bring us back together and be able to work through our issues and surround our relationship in Christ. Needing prayer also that God will reveal to me if this girl still has feelings for me and that we will be able to have another chance, and that we can talk with each other. Either way the answer goes, I just want an answer from God on this according to His will, and I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.
 
Please pray for me in a situation I am in with my ex-girlfriend. Pray that if it is God's will, that He will bring us back together and be able to work through our issues and surround our relationship in Christ. Needing prayer also that God will reveal to me if this girl still has feelings for me and that we will be able to have another chance, and that we can talk with each other. Either way the answer goes, I just want an answer from God on this according to His will, and I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.
Merciful Father,
Grant wisdom in this relationship. Enable both to focus on you, God. Reveal truth to your servant regarding this girlfriend. Grant guidance and that they would bring every concern before you in prayer and be free from anxiety. Lead them in paths to glorify you.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Please pray for me in a situation I am in with my ex-girlfriend. Pray that if it is God's will, that He will bring us back together and be able to work through our issues and surround our relationship in Christ. Needing prayer also that God will reveal to me if this girl still has feelings for me and that we will be able to have another chance, and that we can talk with each other. Either way the answer goes, I just want an answer from God on this according to His will, and I greatly appreciate your prayers. Thank you.
I’ll be praying for you and your ex-girlfriend. May the Lord’s will be accomplished in your life as you bring your desires to Him.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus. [/FONT]Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

To fall in love with God is the greatest romance.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents and my older brother have passed away. Because I work in another city, I have often been away from home. During that time, my younger brother sold my parents' house without my knowledge or consent, which has led to a devastating situation that I am struggling to navigate on my own. I...
Replies
10
Views
317
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
11
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,574
Messages
16,812,614
Members
650,887
Latest member
Faulkuortar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom