Please pray for me. I love ### ...

Empive

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me. I love ### so so much. I want to get married to ###. All ### hatred turn into love. Let ### realized ### mistakes.
 
Please pray for me. I love him so so much. I want to get married to him. All his hatred turn into love. Let he realized his mistakes.
I'm sorry to hear you're having struggles in your relationship, friend. Know that I'm praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His love and let His will be done in your situation. Grace and peace to you.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a mistake in our relationship and I want an another chance. I love him so much and I just want to be with him again. I want to do it the right way through god. I believe we are meant to be and god may bring us together again. I hope we can get back together. We ended on good terms so I...
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for me to get back the person that I love back in my life. A lot of external factors are stopping us from being in contact and I would love some prayers to help us get back into contact again. The person is extremely important to me. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear God, i’ve been praying hard but i would really like some support. please pray for my partner and i that we can get through any physical or distance challenges and that we don’t lose sight of the love we have for each other. we’re going through an emotionally tough time right now but we’ve...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom