Please pray for me. I just got ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me. I just got bloodwork results back and very concerned regarding my liver. I hope it’s just me being paranoid but levels were high. I spoke healing into my body specifically liver. I believe with all my heart that Jesus healed me, I stand on his word and ask that you do it with me also praise God I give all the glory to you Lord. I ask this in Jesus name. AMEN
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
154
I’m ### I just wanted to know do brain fog come from adult content and gooning or it’s something else I had the brain fog for 4 months now please pray for me and Jesus name Amen . Tell me what could be wrong with my brain fog?
Replies
11
Views
152
Not any change yesterday. Alot of labs, ultra sound, several CT scan, X-rays, Echo... This morning it got bad. His heart rate went very high and his defibrillator shocked it back into rhythm. They just ### to ICU. Will be an hour or so before I can go in. That's all I have for now. Love you and...
Replies
10
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom