Please pray for me I have some ...

Sethtyl

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I have some physical issues in my body which are abnormal. because of that I'm being depressed. please pray that Our Almighty God give me healing from this...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why this discrimination? Read it in full before replying God gives more blessings to people who work less and less to people who work more. People who sin are free and happy.. People who are genuine and good they are sad and struggling Doing things straight ends up in loss, and people who are...
Replies
9
Views
127
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Jesus please let my husband's job stop working him so hard, it is ruining everything. He is exhausted, in a bad mood and can never help me. The extra money isn't worth it because the stress is too high. Please also let my son have some consideration for me, he won't do anything for me for...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom