Please pray for me, I have my ...

Khugowe

Faithful Servant
Please pray for me, I have my second interview in the interview process on Wednesday. Thank you all and God bless you.
 
Good evening ###. I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my friend. May God guide and bless your 2nd interview, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
196
Thank you for your prayers. I have signed my ### contract.
Replies
10
Views
149
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom