Please pray for me.... I don't know ...

Plassosis

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me.... I don't know where I misplaced my passport. I am an airhostess. When I reached the airport, I realized my passport was missing. I had changed my crew bag and brought a new one, and I think I left my passport in the old bag. But the old bag I handed over to the garbage collector who comes every morning to collect the garbage. He is my last option. Please pray for me that I can get back my lost passport; it's very very important for my job. My Lord will help me.... 🙏😓
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ### in her time of need. Lord, You know the importance of her passport for her job as an air hostess. We ask for Your divine intervention to help her recover her lost passport.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that ### will experience Your peace and not be anxious, trusting that You are in control.

Lord, guide her steps and lead her to the right person or place where her passport may be found. We pray for favor with the garbage collector and anyone else who might have come across her passport. Let there be a miraculous recovery of this important document.

We also ask for Your protection over her job and her career. May she continue to serve with excellence and integrity, knowing that You are her ultimate provider and protector.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
110
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom