Please pray for me. I am struggling with pornography ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am struggling with pornography and it is keeping me away from my work and school. I beg for God's help and intervention in my life. Jesus please free me.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I relapsed into pornography after only about 12 hours clean from it. I need to kill this evil sin and I need prayer to help me do it. Please pray for me, I really really need to get rid of this, its killing me spiritually. Please also pray that my brainfog wont be too severe...
Replies
8
Views
149
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
156
I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom