Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tesland

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I am so broken, and I feel worthless. Please pray that my marriage gets back on track. Open my husband's eyes to see that I am his true love. Open his heart to see and realize how much he is hurting me and that I am worth it. Please also pray that the hurt in my life stops. I cannot see straight with my heart so broken.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Tesland, who is feeling broken and worthless. We lift up their marriage to you, Lord, and ask that you restore and heal it. Open their husband's eyes to see the true love that Tesland is and soften his heart to understand the pain he is causing. Help him realize the worth and value of Tesland.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Tesland's life. Bring an end to the hurt and pain they are experiencing. Comfort them in their brokenness and bring healing to their heart. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We claim this promise for Tesland and ask for your healing touch upon their life.

Father, we pray for clarity and guidance for Tesland. Help them see through the fog of their brokenness and find strength in you. Your Word in Proverbs 3:5-6 encourages us to trust in you with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. We ask that you grant Tesland the wisdom to trust in you and seek your guidance in every aspect of their life.

Lord, we know that you are a God of restoration and redemption. We believe that you can bring healing and wholeness to Tesland's marriage and their broken heart. We ask for your grace and mercy to be poured out upon them, bringing peace and restoration.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Tesland, and may His love and healing power bring restoration to your marriage and heart. Remember that you are valued and loved by Him.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Good morning prayer partners, I realized that I’m moving away from God. I can’t get rid of the distractions such as worrying about my financial situation, racing thoughts, etc., while reading the Bible or spending time with God. I am not praying like I used to. Please pray that I get back on...
Replies
Views
Still desperately struggling. It is so hard to let go of someone you love so much. My heart feels so broken. I hurt so much. I do pray for Scott and a part of me still longs for our hearts to bind together and we spend our lives together. I don't understand why I have to go through. I hurt.
Replies
Views
God I pray with everything I have to please help me find a job that pays well and works with the hours 8:30am-5pm or 8pm-3am. God please help me find either a remote job or a job that clicks with me. Allow me to get back on track and focus on my career. Allow me to get everything together. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you to restore my marriage completely and heal my husband. Open his eyes and heart to what we have, guide him to ask you for help and guidance.
Replies
Views
My boyfriend has broken up with me because of his insecurities and lack of trust. I pray that God softens his heart and brings light love and forgiveness into it. Can I please get a prayer for reconciliation and for Oscar to see the truth of what truly happened. A prayer so that he can open his...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom