Please pray for me, I am a ###.

Nuddin

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me, I am a beginner guitarist, I'm guitar poor when I should be guitar rich, pray that I'll be more advanced in faith in playing the guitar, please pray for me to play with excellence.
 
The Lord will provide possibilities to become better. He has made us creative beings. Be patient and practise often. He will help you in Jesus Name!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me Today i am closing the default d Chapter JESUS be with me i pray everything closes fast with no hicups , hesistantions or delays you know my future in i pray with with my soul also to get better with my guitar in your name LORD JESUS amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
170
Please pray with me to be protected and find a new home please . also for my divorce to be default granted and to know my guitar better and find a fitness or camera or nusic gig in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
122
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom