Please pray for me for my prayer ...

Pauliasi.Nene

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me for my prayer to be fruitful and have results for ###'s education, my business finance, and my court case, and also our new house.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
159
Please Pray for Me and my Family My Father in Heaven please be with me and my family. We face eviction from our home on July 30th. I have tried to prevent my family from being homeless with agencies and the court system. And the new owners. I don't know if anything has changed. Noone is getting...
Replies
12
Views
312
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom