Please pray for me for my better ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my peaceful lifestyle Lifework movements no worries number one so does my mom my ### Offspring’s our pets we are just fine now PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I get a Miracle how about a houseboat it can be docked somewhere BIG DECENT SIZE FOR MY CATS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN SINCE...
Replies
10
Views
128
Praise the Lord I'm ###, I'm going to give my neet exam which is on ### I have my prayer request for my exam so that whatever I have prepared I could remember it and may the question comes from which I had learned so that by God's grace I can crack it and get a government college and I also pray...
Replies
11
Views
238
Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom