Please pray for me for a special ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray that God gives me wisdom, peace, and comfort in a special situation. Please pray that God helps me get the part-time job I desire. Please pray that I exercise more and take better care of myself.
Replies
7
Views
188
Jesus your love and sacrifice means everything to me. I love you. I just need your help. I have been applying constantly for a new job. I truly keep having nightmares about my current job. It's a terrible toxic environment. They are so mean and cruel. They only promote their friends while giving...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom