Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me as my husband is not the man I thought he was. I have come to find out he has had multiple affairs within the last 4 years of our 10 year marriage, and still doing it. This is a difficult time for me as I need to figure out how to start over my life. I have given up my identity and career to help develop his. I need prayers of strength, direction, peace, stability, and prosperity for my future.
I know your pain and I pray for You in Jesus name amen❤️
I pray for You in Jesus name amen.
please read the book How God can and will restore your marriage by Erin Thiele
Go to ###.com
 
Please pray for me as my husband is not the man I thought he was. I have come to find out he has had multiple affairs within the last ### years of our ### year marriage, and still doing it. This is a difficult time for me as I need to figure out how to start over my life. I have given up my identity and career to help develop his. I need prayers of strength, direction, peace, stability, and prosperity for my future.
Dear God, stand with this lady in her difficult time. Help her in making the right decision. Give her peace that only you can give. Walk with her and give her strength. May you be done in her life.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and help me I am very sick with spinal stenosis I have no one else in the world to help me in the name and blood of Jesus God] please help your wife Amen.
Replies
9
Views
41
We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom