Please pray for me as I seek ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
230
I pray that this apartment i see today that its mines at ###. I pray for a Devine out come. I pray that all the landlord the section 8 approve this apartment today. I pray that things go will god know what I seek. In mighty Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
241
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom