Please pray for me as I go...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Fear Not Child of God! God Got You!
[/FONT]
 
Please pray for me as I go for my medical checkup today, please join your faith with mine to pray that there will be no life-threatening illnesses in my body in Jesus name. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Please pray for me as I go for my medical checkup today, please join your faith with mine to pray that there will be no life-threatening illnesses in my body in Jesus name. Amen
Hallelujah, I stand up with you, have faith in HIM, Praise the Lord, I declare your life free from all longer-term diseases, you are blessed in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
Please pray for me as I go for my medical checkup today, please join your faith with mine to pray that there will be no life-threatening illnesses in my body in Jesus name. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make my medical checkup normal.
Replies
8
Views
153
I'm standing a lot now I'm suffering from ankle pain, I'm a single mom, I need to wake up early in the morning to cook for my toddler then walk her to her day care. Then I go to work, it's like from 6am till 4pm. I'm standing. Please pray for my healing. I can't afford to get a checkup in a...
Replies
11
Views
208
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom