Bewedek

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me brothers and sisters in Christ to be healed from my stomach problems as I am a heart patient too. I need to have an ultrasound done and some blood test too which is making me very scared. Please to pray to our Heavenly Father to keep me safe and fine and for my tests to go well too. In Jesus' name I pray this...Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
182
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
189
Hi i need your prayers for my exams tomorrow, and i hope that the holy spirit guides me while answer and pass this test, and make what ive reviewed i will remember
Replies
15
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom