Please pray for me ### and ###.I ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
154
Dear Christian Family, Please pray for me and with me. My mom lives about ### miles away from me. She lives near my sister and brother-in-law, which is good. The problem is that we lived much closer to each other for about ### years up until about ### years ago. Now, with the time difference and...
Replies
9
Views
62
Please pray for me, dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I had been longing for a beloved for a really long time now. There is no assurance for reconciliation, but I hope in my heart and trust in God's plan. May God's will prevail in my life. And may I understand the season of waiting. Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom