Please pray for lots of rain at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many fires all over this state especially in the dry eastern half where I am ! The whole state needs a LOT of rain!!! Please pray that God would bless this state with enough rain to put out all current fires and offhold any more for a while!!!! There’s fires popping up all the time and smoke...
Replies
13
Views
222
Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. Please send rain, please replenish our trees, parks and gardens. Please send what is needed for our land to be green again. Please restore our climate and environment, and let nature be saved. Please Lord, in all things help us to trust in you, and pray...
Replies
10
Views
321
Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom