Please pray for ### job, financial problems ...

Diawald

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### job, financial problems and ### relationship.
 
I can't find job I don't to pay my room rent what to do plz help me Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to have job and financial security with no loss of health benefits. Pray for ### to be healed from Als.
Replies
11
Views
43
I'm undergoing job interview rounds for a very good role within a global company. Please keep me in your prayers. I know the plan God has for me is to prosper me and give me a hope and a future. I come to you Jesus and I give you my heavy burdens and take your yolk upon me. Amen
Replies
5
Views
202
Please pray for me having financial problems
Replies
11
Views
59
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,341
Messages
16,809,979
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom