Please pray for ### is mad ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that the move of my tenant is smooth. I have backcharged her a subjective large amt. She destroyed my carpet and wood floor she will be charged for it. I do not want retaliation from her nor vandalism to my property bc of her. pls pray that my unit is safe as am I
Replies
10
Views
200
I have very bad anxiety I am afraid to tell people things and . My brother and I got a house and my other brother tells me don't tell my roommate yet. When I told my roommate she said I have to give her a 30 day notice and when I tell my brother that he gets mad at me and said I suppose to tell...
Replies
9
Views
300
My cat has suddenly started going to the toilet occasionally on the carpet. This seems to be a thing if her litter isn't clean. Thankfully it has all been solid waste so far but this situation is not normal. She's not that old, either. Please pray she decides to keep all waste in the litter...
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom