Please pray for ### in ### time of weakness. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me in my time of weakness. I know it's wrong and weird but I just can't stop masturbating to ###. May God give me strength.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️"Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.'” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. That is why, for the sake of...
Replies
12
Views
203
"But The Lord said to me, "My Grace is Sufficient: for Power Made is Made Perfect in Weakness," 2 Cor 12:9 The One Who Tames the Tongue Controls Whole Body, Jam 1:19-27 By Faith from Weaknesses were Made Strong, Heb 11:34 Goal of Trials: "Never pleasant in the present (does not 'seem like' joy...
Replies
11
Views
169
"But The Lord said to me, "My Grace is Sufficient: for Power Made is Made Perfect in Weakness," 2 Cor 12:9 The One Who Tames the Tongue Controls Whole Body, Jam 1:19-27 By Faith from Weaknesses were Made Strong, Heb 11:34 Goal of Trials: "Never pleasant in the present (does not 'seem like' joy...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom